Monday 8 October 2012


Assalamualaikum & hai!!!!

I just make my october comeback, so give me a round of applause. sooooo bajet kan??. Okay geng2, i just wanna tell you olls that i'm gonna write this new post in English mix with malay sikit. Although it seem so simple or cover with radiculous grammar, just bear with it coz i'm not perfect.hihi..

Alhamdulillah, i have been doing my degree in Bachelor of Corporate Administration for the third weeks here in Uitm Shah Alam. Thank Allah for giving me courage to survive here far away from my family in Terengganu. Even everything look tough externally but syukur i'm living happily with my friends and able to cope with the university style not oppa gangnam style k.

When i step this place for the first time, i already make a promise to myself to correct all the grave mistake i have done in Spm and foundation of law. I try to put all my efforts in study and aim for Anugerah Naib Canselor. I know all this things not easy to achieve but i will face each of them patiently. Please du'a for me and my friend's success here and Allah please bless us so that we could bring benefits to people in future.

“Sometimes it seems as if everything is going wrong and we are in an awful situation. However, there is no such thing in the life of a Mu’min, what you see as a terrible situation is actually a blessing in disguise. So instead of complaining about it, be grateful to your Rabb that He has chosen to elevate you through tests and trials, for the most beloved man on the face of this earth was His Nabi and he faced the most pain and trials, should we then not be grateful if we are faced with adversity?”
~ Islam 2011~

This is a very short and simple post to convey my feeling all ths time. See y
ou olls next time. Tata <3


No comments:

Post a Comment